This guidance was developed (1999) by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), in partnership with the Local Government Association (LGA) and the Chief Leisure Officers’ Association (CLOA). A wider steering group, consisting of professional associations, non-government sponsored agencies and other key players, has been involved in considering the principles of Local Cultural Strategies and drafts of this Guidance.
Editor's comments - [ The purpose of this guidance was to encourage local authorities to develop Local Cultural Strategies.
It sets out:
- the benefits of such a strategy
- the broad principles underpinning the strategy
- the context to take account of in preparing the strategy
It gives guidance on:
- the scope of the strategy
- the linkages with other strategies and plans
- the process of developing the strategy
- the expected outputs of the strategy ] Reference this?Cryer, J. (Year). This page title in italics. Retrieved date, from <this page's full URL>
In the text: Cryer (year)
Reference : DCMS. (1999). Local cultural strategies: Draft guidance for local authorities. London: Department for Culture, Media and Sport
The above reference is in the APA style: See why this is important in our [how to reference] us guide.
Download this document [Use of this document may be limited by © copyright ; by downloading you consent to our terms and conditions ]