Sport 21 Background Reports. These are a series of background reports prepared – or reproduced from other sources – during 2002/03 to inform the revision of Sport 21, the national strategy for sport in Scotland.
Editor's comments - [ Background reports: These are Sport Scotland research reports that we have bound together excluding *]..... but including...
- Public attitudes to excellence in Scottish sport
- Public attitudes to sport in Scotland
- United Kingdom’s sporting preferences (UK sport) *
- Attitudes to physical activity by low participants
- Sport and the Family *
- Sport & Local Government in the new Scotland
- Entrance charges and sports participation
- Sport Participation and minority ethnic communities
- Sport and people with a disability *
- Sports clubs in Scotland
- Sports participation in Scotland 2000 ] Reference this?Cryer, J. (Year). This page title in italics. Retrieved date, from <this page's full URL>
In the text: Cryer (year)
Reference : Sportscotland. (2002). Background reports for Sport21: The National strategy for sport in Scotland. Edinburgh: Sportscotland.
The above reference is in the APA style: See why this is important in our [how to reference] us guide.
Download this document [Use of this document may be limited by © copyright ; by downloading you consent to our terms and conditions ]